Webinar: The Diagnosis and Treatment of Depression for the Pediatric Primary Care Provider
Apr 08, 2021
12:30 pm–1:30 pm
Join us for this opportunity to learn more about the Child Psychiatry Access Network (CPAN) and how it can help you, led by Mili Khandheria, M.D., M.B.A.
By the end of this presentation, the audience participant should be able to:
- Discuss the criteria according to the DSM 5 for MDD.
- Diagnose depression in the pediatric setting.
- Identify the risk factors and clinical features of depression.
- Review assessment strategies for pediatric depression.
- Discuss screening for suicide and non-suicidal self-injury.
- Describe non-pharmacological and pharmacological approaches to the management of depression.