Web Developer (student/contractor)
UT System Population Health is looking for a software developer (web) to help with our fast-growing projects’ websites. The person in this role will work with our senior product designer to help develop and maintain websites, create HTML pages and prototypes from provided UI designs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or related fields
- Experience with mockup and UI prototyping tools
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS (2+ yrs of experience)
- Understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Experience with Git version control
- Knowledge of PHP and wordpress theme development
- A portfolio of past web design projects is required
Salary: $25-55/hr depending on experience.
It is a six-month role with the possibility of becoming a longer-term position.
To apply email your Resume, Cover Letter, and Portfolio to Em Karimifar (firstname.lastname@example.org)