Oct 04, 2023
12:00 pm–1:00 pm
Texas Health and Human Services
- Distinguish between safe and unsafe ways to talk about suicide.
- Define risk factors, protective factors, and warning signs of suicide.
- Identify steps to complete the Columbia-Suicide Severity Rating Scale (C-SSRS)
Screener and the Ask Suicide-Screening Questions (ASQ).
- Describe the importance of working with the CPAN to strengthen the pathway
to care for children and youth experiencing serious mental health issues.
- Jennifer Crutsinger, MA, LPC-S | HHSC Office of Mental Health Coordination, Youth Grant Project Director
- Laura Hernandez Gold, LCSW-S | HHSC Office of Mental Health Coordination, Suicide Prevention & Project AWARE