Non-suicidal Self Injury Prevention
Oct 18, 2023
12:00 pm–1:00 pm
Texas Health and Human Services
- Define non-suicidal self-injury (NSSI).
- Identify the reasons individuals engage in NSSI.
- Recognize the relationship between NSSI and suicide.
- Identify and talk to individuals about NSSI.
- Describe the importance of working with the CPAN to strengthen the pathway to care for
children and youth experiencing serious mental health issues.
- Jennifer Crutsinger, MA, LPC-S | HHSC Office of Mental Health Coordination, Youth Grant Project Director
- Laura Hernandez Gold, LCSW-S | HHSC Office of Mental Health Coordination, Suicide Prevention & Project AWARE Co-Coordinator