Webinar: Effective Diagnosis & Treatment of Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
May 26, 2021
12:00 pm–1:00 pm
Speakers: Katherine Kerr, MD, FAAP; Stephanie Simmons, PsyD; Olivia Umpierre, MADepartment of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine, UT Health Science Center at Tyler
At the end of this presentation, participants should have increased information to:
- Identify symptoms and clinical presentations of PMDD
- Review risk factors and etiology of PMDD
- Identify common barriers to treatment of PMDD
- Discuss various psychotherapeutic and behavioral treatment options for PMDD
- Discuss various pharmacological treatment options for PMDD
This series is designed for physicians, residents and medical students and is available to other health care professionals with an interest in the program being presented.
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler is accredited by the Texas Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 1 .0 AMA PRA Category 1 credit TM. Participants should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For more information or to obtain the CME link via email: email CPANinfo@uthct.edu or call Laura Young, BSN, RN, PHN, Sr. Program Manager, 903-877-8014.